Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Umbrella Got Talent

We are having a big show on this coming saturday, Umbrella got Talent Show!
The event is going to take place in a nearby hotel.
We had our weekly volunteer's meeting on Monday morning to discuss about the arrangement like how to walk the kids from individual houses, and how to decorate the stage and also the flow of the program.
It makes me feel like i am back to the high school or Uni time.
Each house is given 10 mins to perform their acts.
My Amadablam boys is going to perform 3 acts. 1 hiphop dance, 1 Nepali dance and 1 solo  singing.
I just listen to my boy's sings and believe me, he is really good!! 
I was amazed by how much talents the boys had in dancing and singing and i think the show is giving them  a very good opportunity and encouragement in performing.
I am so looking forward to see the rehearsal from my boys tomorrow evening.
Menwhile, I will be visiting another boys's house to check on their preparation of the Banner for the night. These are the teen boys house where their age round 14-18.
I am so excited for this coming saturdy and i m sure the kids will enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really proud of you. Gambatei neh~~~~

From Vans ^^v