Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please "Like" Me

Recently, I gain some feedback from friends who couldn't understand Chinese, complaining that they couldn't undestand my blog. I appologise for that.
As I had make myself clear that I would like to keep majority of my writing in Chinese, which I am more comfortable with, I will try my best to cover both English and Chinese if possible.
One of the thing that I've done to resolve this issue is to create my Page in Facebook.
As day goes by, I will upload more photos  with what I see and experience in Nepal.
I believe picture tells a thousand words!
I will have wifi acess from the Umbrella Foundation Office during working hour.
So i plan to walk to the office daily to upload some photos and thoughs into my Page thro my iPhone.
In this case, we will still stays close to each other and you will have the chance to see  my lunch, the moment i spent with the kids and also the street look on Kathmandu.
So, please do not hestitate to "Like" my page and i will try my best to keep u updated !
Note: To Like my page;
Please click the button on the right hand site of my Blogspot under  " Follow me on My Facebook"
Lets travel together  and expereince the beauty of Nepal!

No comments: